◇ Organization Overview
National Foundation of Brief Therapy was established on April 1, 2007, as an institute to manage the information about the nationwide activities of “tanki-ryoho wo manabu kai: the Study Groups of Brief Therapy” and provide diverse trainings.
Name National Foundation of Brief Therapy
- Established April 1, 2007
- President Keizo Hasegawa
- Main activities Trainings, researches, and supports in the area around brief therapy
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2007 April NFBT was established.
- 2008 October Interactional Mind 2008 was issued.
- 2009 October Interactional Mind 2009 was issued.
- October The first science council was held in Tokyo.
- 2010 October Interactional Mind 2010 was issued.
- The second science council was held in Chiba.
- 2011 January NFBT was designated as a “corporation with science and research body” by Science Council of Japan.
- October The Third science council was held in Sendai.
- November Interactional Mind 2011 was issued.
- 2012 November The forth science council was held in Yokohama.
- Interactional Mind 2012 was issued.
- 2013 November The fifth science council was held in Nagoya.
- Interactional Mind 2013 was issued.
- 2014 November The sixth science council was held in Tokyo.
- Interactional Mind 2014 was issued.
- 2015 September The seventh science council was held in Kyoto.
- Interactional Mind 2015 was issued.
- President Keizo Hasegawa (Tohoku University)
- Board Chairperson Michiko Ikuta (Kanagawa University of Human Services)
- Board Member Ryoko Hanada (Tokyo Woman’s Christian University)
- Makoto Shiino (SANNO Institute of Management)
- Board Member & Bureau Chief
- Takahiro Kozuka (Sakushin Gakuin University)
- Auditor-Secretory Naohisa Tahara
- Bureau, Brand Manager Hiroyasu Massaki (Research Fellow at Japan Society for the Promotion of Science)
- SFBTA Manager Norimasa Itakura (Gifu University)
- Tomo Kobayashi
- Nagisa Sando
- Bureau, Training and Web Manager Keisuke Namiki
○ Trainers of Training Program for Research Scholar
- Chief Trainer Kobun Wakashima (Tohoku University)
- Trainer Katsuhiko Sato (Sanraku Hospital)
○ Editorial Committee Members of Interactional Mind, NFBT annual
- Editorial Committee Chairperson Keizo Hasegawa
- Editorial Committee Members Ryoko Hanada
- Takahiro Koduka
○ Editorial Committee Members of International Journal of Brief Therapy and Family Science
- Editorial Committee Chairperson Kobun Wakashima
- Editorial Committee Members
- Carlos Sluzki (George Mason University) United States
- Karin Schlanger (Mental Research Institute) United States
- Kohei Sato (Yamagata University) Japan
- Yung Lung Tang (Southwest University) China
- Kosuke Ishii (Kagoshima Immaculate Heart University) Japan
- Akihiro Matsumoto (Shigakukan University) Japan
- Editorial Consultant Edward Deci (University of Rochester) United States
○ Editorial Committee Members of newsletter
- Ryoko Hanada (Tokyo Woman’s Christian University)
- Yu Ito (Ujioubaku Hospital & Eijinkai Counseling Center)
- Syuhei Iwamoto (Doshisha Junior High School & High School)
- Nozomu Shida (Doctoral Course at Kyoto University of Education)
◇ Brunch Division Presidents
- Yamagata Kohei Sato (Yamagata University)
- Sendai Koko Ichijo
- Nigata Kenji Yokoyama (Associate Professor at Niigata Seiryo University)
- Morioka Masako Okuno (Associate Professor at Iwate University)
- Toyama Shuji Takeno
- Chiba Tomoharu Morikawa
- Yokohama Makoto Shiino (Otsuma Women’s University)
- Saitama Manabu Kitami
- Utsunomiya Takahiro Kozuka (Sakushin Gakuin University)
- Ginza Salon Michiko Ikuta
- Nagoya Seiya Mitani (Aichi University of Education)
- Kyoto Ryoko Hanada (Kyoto University of Education)
- Osaka Taisho Ueno
- Fukuoka Kosuke Ishii (Kagoshima Immaculate Heart University)
- Kagoshima Kayo Ishii (Shigakukan University)